A beautiful 'thank-you'


Hi Willie, 

I have just returned from a trip to Cooktown at the weekend and would like to thank you for your inspirational tour of your special place. 

I had discussed with my children that morning what a wonderful adventure we were about to embark on but had no idea how true my words were. It was a very moving experience for all of us, in particular my sons, Dain (12) and Noah (7). They were captivated by the beauty of your land and have wanted to share their story many times since returning home. My daughter Maya (6) woke the next day and her first words were, "I love Willie. Can we go see him again?"

I thank you for sharing a part of your self, your family and your land.

Sincerely
Karen Thesinger
(by e-mail 1-6-09)

The Thesinger family went on our Rainbow Serpent Tour. 

It's a great tour for kids!